Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Plantie

Today, the day that my Plantie is planted, is February 14th, 2011. This is a special day because I have to make a decision of being responsible and caring to another living organism. I took great care of Plantie, and so he grew. 

Then Plantie came out of the soil to look at the sun, at that point he saw me and smiled. I was with him every day, watered him and cleaned him and sat next to him so both of us can look at the sun. He grew even more rapidly; he became so tall. He also made a friend, they called him "The Water Bottle."

And he grew even more!

Then he broke his leg but he is not like us. He gets all his food from the soil through his leg.. his stem. So he did not live long after. He grew to be exceptional; the gravity opposed him and so he died!










No comments:

Post a Comment